Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Baby Journey with PCOS: Motivation and Frustration

So I am a serious slacker because it has been too long since I have posted but fortunately or unfortunately there have been no major developments since I last wrote. I did have an appointment with my Dr. on June 2nd, which showed that I had not ovulated yet again. We decided at the time to continue longer on the metphormin and trying to lose weight.

I went on vacation to Puerto Rico at the end of May and there was no such thing as healthy food there so I did not lose any weight and gained most of the 5 lbs back. I have had no motivation to lose the weight. It is somewhat frustrating because I "know" I need to lose the weight and I "want" to lose the weight but the drive is not there.

I joined a gym a while back and worked out well for about two weeks but when I work out I am hungry all the time! I wanted to eat everything in sight. I don't want to turn this into a whine fest but it is just annoying.

I am not sure what I want to do....

No comments: