Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn

Today when I stepped out to head to cube-hell I had to pause and take a deep breath. It was cool! My skin actually felt chilled! What a wonderful feeling! Autumn is approaching, my favorite time of year!

I love when the air gets crisp, the leaves start turning and you get that Mary Poppins skip to your step! It is the time that starts you thinking about Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas! I enjoy summer but I have to say Autumn and Winter are my favorites!

I am itching to get my long sleeved shirts, boots, and hats out and ready to wear! I think they are more comfortable and cozy than most of the summer clothing. I guess here in the south it is soooooo hot in the summer you don't even want your clothes on so they are not exactly favored, but in the winter it is just cold enough to snuggle into that long sleeved sweater, brushing the soft fuzziness across your cheek as you are curled on the couch, sipping hot cocoa and reading a good book! Then again it is probably just me :)

Either way I am uber glad Autumn is on its way!

Yes I said uber glad :)

Until next time...

1 comment:

Breazy said...

I am very happy to see Autumn as well. It is my favorite time of year also.

Hope all is well!