Thursday, August 24, 2006

I recently joined My Space to reconnect with friends from back in Highschool and such. (They thought they could stay hidden ::evil laugh::) I think it is pretty nifty but I am realizing it is for people who can't, don't, or won't write. That is why I luv blogger and it is still my absolute favorite. You can read everything from the mundane made funny to tragedy made into poetry on here. I have met people from all over the States and "across the pond" in Europe.

I have a fascination with England and Ireland so I am always looking for blogs about or by people from those countries. I even read a German blog that is luckily written in English since my German is abit on the rough side. Ha ha! The coolest thing is that I would have never met these people even with regular internet nor had a "view" into their lives if it weren't for blogger.

So thank you Blogger and all you Bloggers for enriching my life and opening my eyes to things I would have never before experienced!

Happy Thursday everyone!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

In case you really loved my shirt: I found it in the Junior's section at Macy's :)

Jade said...

I've been on MySpace since 2003. It was my first 'bloggin' site. I still get way more comments on my writing there than I do on blogger. Blogger isn't the most user friendly of sites either. I think that live journal is pretty cool though. Thanks for reading my blogs!

David said...

Hey! Always love reading your stuff no matter where I read it. I do like blogger better, too. But it is easier to catch up with old friends on myspace. I still can't figure out how to decorate my myspace page. I'll figure it out someday when I have time. Maybe I'll see you Sunday.
David

Ameratis said...

Hmm well in that you are right, MySpace is good with connecting to friends and I should say that some people do write but the majority of the people I have seen have not. And yes blogger takes some getting "noticed" to really get comments but it does tend to have more writing oriented people.

Sal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.