Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday Blues

Sometimes I wonder why I went into accounting. I am constantly messing things up as I have found out something else I screwed up today. I have been told I can do anything I put my mind to, well I do believe that but it is hard when your mind won't work!! I know this is abit depressing and not the usual for this Imp but I am feeling quite stupid and young at the moment and I need to vent or I might cry....I hate crying.
Why is it when you want to do good at something and you try hard but keep messing up the harder you try? I am not the type to give up but sometimes it gets to the point where it might be better for the whole world if I threw in the towel!
I know I will get through this and tomorrow will be bright, sunny and I will feel as if I know what I am doing but today....today I wish I had stayed being a nanny, or had been daring (and poor) and tried acting right away! Those are things I know how to do and in which I feel very confident. Well...we will see what tomorrow...or tonight brings.

1 comment:

Funknuggets said...

... the spreadsheet of death...
... the spreadsheet of death...
... it makes you laugh...
... it makes you cry...
... but most of all...
... it makes you want to poke out your eye and die...
... the spreadsheet of death...
... the spreadsheet of death...

(64 hours on one spreadsheet last week... beat that)