Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What to blog...

I find myself sitting here staring at the screen trying to come up with a blog idea for tonight. I made the challenge to myself to blog every day for the entire month of January and let me say challenge is the correct word!

My life is pretty boring. I like it but it is hard to pull something from everyday about which to write. Nobody cares that I cleaned up my kitchen, did six loads of laundry, and cleaned up my living room. I also do not read the news because it depresses me too much or makes me mad.

The only exciting thing that happened today in my life is that the shirts my husband and I ordered arrived.

Perhaps something more exciting will happen tomorrow. Or maybe I will have an epiphany for a fantastic subject on which to post.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey--not so, i am glad you cleaned your house--i might have to live there soon-lol