Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from Mascat!

The Imp has decided that she is going to try and be "disciplined" and post something everyday for the entire month of January.

She originally had thought to be adventurous and say she was going to post daily for the whole entire year but decided perhaps it would be smarter to try only a trial month basis first.

Since she was up last night having fun with friends to ring in the New Year I am filling in for her to start off the month with the first post on the first day.

As you see I also partied hard last night, enjoying a good time with the Imp's friends, yummy food and good sparkling grape juice! I made sure I looked dapper with my New Year hat and party attire.

I hope everyone had a great New Year and the Imp should be back tomorrow with a post if she is to keep her challenge.

Until Next Time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man--i didn;t get my evite or i would have shown up for sure---andrew--the weasel