Monday, July 27, 2009

Hi,

My name is Mascat!
I live with the Imp and have decided that I should be able to add a post or two now and then on the blog.

I am sure you are wondering about my name. Well it started back last year when the Imp dressed me up for her halloween party. She decided then and there I would get a costume for every party and would be the party mascot...or mascat!

So I have had a lot of costumes over the last year. I made a collage of the pictures to show you all and bring you up to now.

To go along with the collage below from left to right, I was Fred Astaire at a classy black and white birthday. I rocked the night out at a jamming karaoke party. I brewed and spelled at the halloween party. I made Santa jealous as I rocked the Christmas season in my stylin' hat and tie. I rang in the new year with style. I was a masked feline for a Mardi Gras birthday. I did the hula at a hawaiian themed party. I monkeyed around with friends at a tiki birthday and I celebrated freedom on the fourth of July!


Oh! The Imp is home I have to go, but no worries I will be back!

Until next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

andrew wants mascat's number and email address