Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ali Baba had.....great lamb?

Sexy Husband and I have started a monthly thing of having "date days". We each get one weekend in the month to plan a date for us to spend time with each other.

I was the first one and so we had a relaxing day here in town.
We slept in and hung out until the afternoon.
I decided to rock my 80's outfit


for when we went to the art museum.





After going to the art museum we went to a Persian
restaurant we had heard about and decided to try.
Ali Baba's is the name and let me tell you
Mmmmm! We will be going there again!
That was the best lamb I have ever had!
The chicken and hummus were wonderful too!
I will be taking everyone I know there because it was fantastic!

We finished off the evening by walking around the mall then
going to the Cheesecake Factory to have cheesecake.
It was a great date day!
I can't wait to see what Sexy Husband has planned for the next one.



No comments: