Thursday, July 16, 2009

Addicted again....


Once again this summer I am addicted to Fox's So You Think You Can Dance. I am not a big television watcher but man this show has suckered me in every season. For example: tonight was elimination night and I was very happy to see one of the contestants leave.

I should not be so into a television show! It is t.v.! I think though it has to do with my love for dancing. I never took much dance when I was younger. I am not sure why, maybe because I quit gymnastics and dance was expensive. I don't know why but I didn't take it so I am not very good but I LOVE to dance.

I have pondered the idea of taking some classes now that I can pay for them myself but have yet to actually act upon the thought. For now I will just keep watching the amazing dancers on So You Think You Can Dance which will now have a fall show whoo hoo!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watching those people make my body hurt, if i tried to do some of those moves i would end up at the doctor--or worse

Nicki said...

Maybe someday we can talk a studio into doing a private class for you and Berly and me. Can you imagine the 3 of us learning choreography? Just imagine what THAT recital would look like...haha!