Monday, November 24, 2008

What the...???

As I was leaving for work today (major ugh) it was gray, cold, and raining very lightly. It was the type of weather that makes you want to snuggle in the blankets with hot cocoa, a good book or movie, and a fire.

Of course I am wallowing in my Monday blues as I am driving out of my neighborhood when I see not one but three different women with double strollers out taking a walk.

WHAT?!?!

If I had been more awake and not late for work, I would have stopped and asked them if they were crazy. If a person wants to get out in the cold rain and walk for their "health" go ahead but do not...DO NOT...force a child (let alone mulitple children) to endure such weather conditions.

Oh sure the moms had them with coats on and such, but they had blankets on their laps that were surely getting wet, and the child was not moving so there was no exercise to benefit their health, just cold, wet rain to give them the flu!!!

I am still flabbergasted! I cannot fathom such thinking patterns.

I am thinking those moms need a clue-by-four. Ugh! Now I am going to be worried about those babies and chewing out their mothers mentally all day, and I don't even know who they are!!!!

No comments: