Thursday, November 27, 2008

Some Thanksgiving Humor....

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked the stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?" The stock boy answered, "No ma'am, they're dead."



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


The Blonde Thanksgiving dinner
It was the first time the blonde was eating Thanksgiving dinner without her family. Trying to re-enact the tradition, she prepared a dinner for herself alone. The next day, her mother called to see how everything went."Oh, mother, I made myself a lovely dinner, but I had so much trouble trying to eat the turkey!" said the daughter."Did it not taste good?" her mother asked."I don't know," the blonde said. "It wouldn't sit still!"


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


2 comments:

lime said...

oofdah...hope you had a lovely thanksgiving with properly prepared turkey

Breazy said...

LOL! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!