Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A glitch at work and no internet at home....

Hey everyone!!

Just letting you know I am alive, married and back from the honeymoon. We do not have internet at the house yet so I haven't been able to blog any.

I heard through the grapevine today they were having a glitch in the blocking system here at work today so I hopped on to let you all know what is going on with me :)

Hopefully we will have internet soon at the house and I can finish the adventures of an impish bride!

Read and write to you all soon!!

2 comments:

Breazy said...

Hey Ameratis! I can't wait to hear all about the wedding, the new house, and where you went for the honeymoon.

Take care and we will be here when you get back!

G-Man said...

Hi Melodie...
It was very nice to see you again...I hope you can get back into it...BTW
CONGRATULATIONS!!...G