Thursday, July 19, 2007

Inspiration

I feel so bad for not posting but once a week on here. I want to keep this blog up because of many reasons but for some reason I have felt so uninspired this last few weeks. I can't seem to get myself to sit down, pull up blogger, and type something out.

I set up the email subscription in hopes that it would inspire me to write more but I still feel so....apathetic.

Le sigh.

I love writing, but writing doesn't love me at the moment. I get Dorky Dad's emails of his posts and marvel at the fact that he can write something fun to read everyday. He takes an ordinary life activity and turns it into a marvelous piece of comedy.

I used to be able to do that. I look back at some of my archives from '05 and early '06 and I wonder what happened to that skill. Hopefully it will come back.

For now though...work calls...ugh

1 comment:

SoCal Sal said...

Hey you. Perhaps you just need some proper inspiration? LOL … I hope you are well youngn!