Monday, May 21, 2007

Majesty

Majesty

here i am humbled by Your majesty
covered by Your grace so free
here i am knowing i'm a sinful man
covered by the blood of the Lamb

here i am humbled by the love that You give
forgiven so that can I forgive
here i stand knowing that i'm Your desire
sanctified by glory and fire

now i've found the greatest love of all is mine
since You laid down Your life the greatest sacrifice

majesty
majesty
Your grace has found me just as i am
empty handed but alive in Your hands

majesty
majesty
forever i am changed by Your love in the
beauty of your majesty








(video release tomorrow)

3 comments:

Breazy said...

I like it Imp! Hope you are having a good day!

Anonymous said...

beautiful.
tc

Unknown said...

My boy sings this song. Loudly. And only the chorus. I'm trying to get him to sing the rest of the song, but I am thus far failing. He is only 2, after all.