Monday Meme : True Colors
1. From where you are sitting right now, list an object that is one of each of the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white and black.
Red: My betta fish, Jacob
orange: an orange highlighter
yellow: A yellow folder that says "current month invoices"
green: my plastic insulated cup that is holding my cranberry juice
blue: my empty coffee mug
purple: sun-ripened raspberry hand lotion bottle thingy
white: the thousands of papers covering my desk
black: my mouse, keyboard and computer
2. What color do you wear most often? Why?
This used to be an easy question to answer but now I try to incorporate more color into my wardrobe. I think in the winter I wear alot of black. Black pants are the easiest dress pants to buy and they make you look slimmer!
3. What color are your eyes? What color do you wish they were?
Blue gray. I like my eyes but if I could change them to any color I would want them to be a bright sapphire blue.
4. What color is your desktop image?
Black borders around a sepia picture of me and my boyfriend.
5. What colors are you walls and floor?
At home or here at the office? Well the office walls are khaki and the floors are some hideous brown, khaki, dark green swirl thingy. My cube walls are a gray speckled tweedy looking thingy...I try to ignore the walls.
At home everything is khakia because I will not paint an sardine can that I am not sure I will live in for very long. I will paint when I get my house.
I was the 1,738st person to take this week's Monday Meme!