Monday, July 10, 2006

Bored

Can you tell I am bored? I changed my background three times today..ha ha. I have played eight thousand games of sudoku (which is very addictive) and I still have an hour and a half to go. Why the boredom you ask?

Well I told you all the company I was working for closed so I had to find a new job. Well I did and here I am...only it is quarter end and they are all too busy right now to train me. Training is supposed to start tomorrow. But for now...boredom plus I am not even set up in my cubeprison yet so I am stuck in a receptionist-like area where everyone coming in and out of the department can see me, see me playing my eight thousand sudokus and think I am a big slacker. I want to look at everyone that comes in and say "I am not a slacker! I have nothing to do! I don't even have my own cubeprison yet!" but alas I refrain for it might not go over well. I think it is going to be great once I learn what I am doing. Everyone is nice and I think we will get along splendidly.

So I have been working out lately. Been doing great too! I am determined to lose the extra inches I have gained in the last year or so, plus I have a great desire to be healthy as I have seen more and more of those I know become ill.

Speaking of losing though....I am soooooooooo mad at myself because one time while working out last week I left some of my favorite CDs in the fitness center and they were stolen. I am so upset! I lost probably 300 to 400 dollars worth of CDs! Ugh! Pooh Pooh Pooh!

Well I guess that is all I have to talk about now.

Ohhh on a side note.....Though there is a very rare chance you will read this: Happy Birthday! to that oh so special person out there. Sorry I forgot to send a card :) In that I am a slacker..haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slacker!!!!!!!!!lol
just kidding, love the background