Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ahh so this is love....

Hello everyone! This is Froofroo typing! I am so rarely let out I took this opportunity while I had it to get to post. The Imp made the wonderful choice (or what she would consider a mistake) of watching a chick flick....oh grand! It was sooo cute and romantic, it made me quite googily! Le sigh but it is always great to see a happy ending, especially when you can tell they were definitely made for each other.....ohh I know...they were cast to have on screen chemistry but it still it is oh so grand to watch.
Now if I could just get the Imp and the other personalities to focus and we could make a story like that in real life....but alas the Imp is so tomboy it is almost impossible to get her to seriously flirt or such, I get worn out just with the battles we have over clothing, if it was up to the Imp we would be wearing the same sweatshirts and horrible jeans that we wore in highschool! Ugh!
So...one part I enjoyed immensely was when Yeats was quoted and so I thought I would share it with you....and I have to get it quickly posted because the Imp really really doesn't like poetry...so here is
Brown Penny by William Butler Yeats
I whispered, 'I am too young,
'And then, 'I am old enough';
Wherefore I threw a penny
To find out if I might love.
'Go and love, go and love, young man,
If the lady be young and fair.'
Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny,
I am looped in the loops of her hair.
O love is the crooked thing,
There is nobody wise enough
To find out all that is in it,
For he would be thinking of love
Till the stars had run away
And the shadows eaten the moon.
Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny,
One cannot begin it too soon.

ohhh la...I think I shall melt with thoughts of romance...oh...Uh oh...here comes the Imp...she doesn't look happy...gotta go! Bye all and love and romance to all!

Hopelessly Romantic Froofroo

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

I like a little froo froo! I have heard this before in a movie, remind me which one? I love it, and you always look cute girl, and you are captivating. God has someone out there to romance you and for you to romance them back. Just keep trusting Him! It will be ooohhh lala!