Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Here I am again!

Peekaboo, here I am!! My aunt has allowed me another post on her blog to say hello to you all again. I managed not to get bored with this picture, they gave me this soft blanket to play in and boy is it fun! So I am all excited because I am the first to get their picture on the Imp's blog! It is because I am the cutest! Ok, ok I am the cutest under the age of one year. I guess I can give my big brother credit for his good looks. He is a good big brother so I need to be nice for now. Well I have to go take a nap now but maybe Aunt Imp will let me write again! Bye-bye!

2 comments:

Jerome Jackson said...

VCs See More Than Just Laughs in Goofy Internet Videos
Have you seen the video of two Chinese students earnestly lip-synching to "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys? Or how about the one of the New Jersey kid mouthing along to a Romanian pop song? The ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

Phillip Lloyd said...

Google is going to become a TV network and offer a DVR! Such is the...
Or so says the latest rumor in what has become a hobby of sorts among bloggers: Googlespotting.
Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.