Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Turkey

Happy Thankgiving, Turkey Day, Day of Food, Family, and Fun!
This Imp, of course, is posting this on Wednesday because by the time a wheelbarrow is procurred and used to get her away from the Thanksgiving feast, it will be too late to give good greetings to all my fellow T-day celebraters! I am looking forward to tons of potatoe casserole and lamenting afterwards about eating too much and comments about it going straight to the already curvy hips!
The above link is a very cute, funny link me sweet mum sent me! Too funny! And of course up there ----^
Is called Turkey's Revenge which I "borrowed" from
5thcircle .....makes me very glad this doesn't happen!!

This Imp was late for work today...eeps! All due to the fact that her multiple personality, Narco, got up and turned the alarm clock off again! The rest of us have fussed and fussed at Narco about getting up while the rest are sleeping and turning the alarm off without waking anyone else! SO solution to this problem....and NO it is not to see a shrink....that didn't help...ha ha...no this Imp is going to buy extra alarm clocks! BUT this means.....a dreaded trip to Walmart!! Lesson is still learned from earlier trip though so I shall not go until late tonight!

Ugh....this last hour of work is taking like 60 minutes to pass...good grief! Can it be any slower...next thing I know it will be taking 3600 seconds or something! Ugh, Oy and Poo!
4:38......................................................................
.......................................................................4:39! UGH! I wonder what they would do if I stood on my desk in my box, with calculator paper around my neck like a boa, highlighter in my hand and started singing Cabaret? Or if I started running around the office making race car noises and crashing into the box wall and exploding into a noisy, dramatic death? OR if I stand on my desk and cry, saying "I was his philodendrum!" Probably nothing! Call the cops maybe? No humor at all in them :( See what happens when an Imp gets bored? Bad mischief! I should go rearrange the guy's office across from me....yes thats it! He has humor! Something to do ha ha!!

1 comment:

Bsoholic said...

Thanks for stopping by both my sites!

I wonder what they would do if I stood on my desk in my box, with calculator paper around my neck like a boa, highlighter in my hand and started singing Cabaret?

Brilliant! I'll have to do that with my excess calculator tape - especially the 1st of the month when the paper gets especially long. Hahahaha! :)