Monday, October 3, 2005

The Hunt for the Hibernating Abs

This Imp has decided to once again get in shape. I am out to make those abs I had but a year ago resurface from the hibernation that they have slipped into despite that it is just now turning fall. I shall periodically post and say how the Hunt for the Hibernating Abs is going. For now though I am off to bed....ha ha a good start hmm? It is late though and that alarm clock goes off very early! Goodnight moon...oh wait that is a book, sorry ;)

1 comment:

Blogging Blogging Queen said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and
so far yours is in the Top 3
of my list of favorites. I'm
going to dive in and try my
hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different
area than yours (mine is
about seo toolbar tools)
I know, it sounds strange, but it's
like anything, once you learn more
about it, it's pretty cool.

If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate
being able to come back and get a
few tips and suggestions from you,
if that's alright, alright?

Thanks,
Tiffany Burrell
Keyword Queen!
ps. I confess, that's not my real picture! :-)