Friday, March 2, 2012

More Randomness


What is your favorite day of the week?  
Tuesday, I have a post about why, here.


Scariest moment of your life?  
When Sexy Husband and I were on our honeymoon, we were driving around Lake Tahoe, which has some very, very, very steep drop offs, and not many places to pull off the road. As I was driving the brakes just quit working on the rental. Praise be to God that He provided a parking lot in just the right place for me to force the car off the rode and Sexy Husband to yank the emergency brake. I got out of the car, my legs giving out, and burst into tears. I think that is the most terrified I have ever been.

Where did your blog name come from? 
 When I first moved to Birmingham, I got the nickname Imp with a group of friends from church. I decided to use the name in my blog title and though that nickname is no longer used, it stuck for the blog!

What is your favorite quote? 
Why is the rum always gone?
Ha!

What is the best/worst gift you ever received?
Best: Life through Christ
Worst: A whole list of dirty santa gifts ha!

Best moment from the last year of your life?  
From the last year? Hmm I would probably have to say our trip to Puerto Rico. It was the first time for me to see the Caribbean Sea and I fell in love with snorkeling.

What is your favorite chore to do? 
 Who has a favorite chore? I mean the word is chore, meaning hard or unpleasant task. Only someone who doesn't do chores would actually ask this question!

What is your dream job? 
 To be a Mom

What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?  
Convincing Sexy Husband that he could not live without me so therefore must marry me!

No comments: