Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The latest edition...


So this beautiful baby is my new niece! She was born on Oct. 25th to Sexy Husband's brother and SIL. So now the count is 3 nephews and 2 nieces. Unless we get a surprise I have a feeling that is the final count.
The unfortunate thing is that this cutie lives 11 hours from us so we did not get to meet her in person until last week for Thanksgiving.
Of course, I had to make her a tutu and do a photo shoot. I think that in another life, if I believe in such a thing, I was a child photographer. I love doing it and seeing such shots as the one above just gives me a feeling of pride. (and the one below)
I got to snuggle on her last week and get a lot of kisses. It kinda saddens me to think the next time I see her she will be very different, maybe even sitting up. It makes me very grateful that this cutie pie lives in the same town as I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

both of them are beautiful :)