Monday, February 1, 2010

Chim Chim Cher-ee!

'Allo everybody!

Mascat 'ere showing what I 'ave been up to this day. I am using my cockney accent because I 'ave been 'elpin' with tha chimney taday!

Tha chimney 'ad been leakin' and makin' a mess in tha Imp's attic so it was time to do somethin' about it. Tha Dad and Sexy Husband decided that it was best to take tha chimney down below tha roof-line and close up tha 'ole to keep it from leakin'. They worked 'ard to get rid of tha bricks and tear down tha chimney. Tha Imp and her FIL worked 'ard on the ground as well, cleanin' up tha mess made by tha bricks bein thrown from the roof.

They worked until they 'ad no more daylight then they 'ad to quit. They got it down below tha roof-line and just covered it up for the night until they can finish tomorrow.

I am still 'ere though, workin' 'ard to do my part. 'olding up this cover so nothin' gets in Tha Imp's 'ouse from tha chimney. Think I'll just stand 'ere and sing:
Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey
Chim chim cher-ee!
When you're with a sweep you're in glad company
Nowhere is there a more 'appier crew
Than them wot sings, "Chim chim cher-ee, chim cher-oo!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did you get some of those pics, it looks like you are higher than them--not good :(