Thursday, July 2, 2009

The want to blog....and actually doing it.

I remember a time when I blogged pretty much every day.

I want so badly to get back to that point but no matter how many times lately I tell myself "Ok starting today we blog everyday", it has yet to happen.

It is not that I don't have anything to write about because I do. It is just I am a slacker and don't do it.

Like I did not post about Sexy Husband's birthday party:

It was tiki themed and super fun....



And I had a super cute outfit....


Then I could have blogged about us going to the beach:

We went with two other couples. I had a super cute bathing suit (and that means something if I feel cute in a bathing suit!)




But I have been a slacker. I will try to get better. I will take one day at a time.

Until next time....

No comments: