Then Sunday of this last weekend we made a quick run to The Parent's house in the next state to see their Christmas program.
This weekend I am throwing a lingerie shower Friday night, having a b-day party Sat. night, and celebrating Christmas with Mr. Nephew and Beautiful boy on Sunday!
In the midst of all this I am trying to visit every one of the 15,000 people who joined in Boo Mama's Christmas! Ok maybe not that many but when I added my name there was already 400! It has doubled since then and so I am slowly making a dent. I feel I need to visit all because you know number 567 is probably not going to get as many visitors as number 1 or number 800 might.
I must say though after reading 200 something blogs so far I have learned quite a few things, here are a few:
- There are a lot of stay a home moms out there and that makes me happy :)
- There are a lot of Christ follower bloggers out there, that also makes me happy :)
- I need to invent a Christmas Tree baby gate
- I need to go to Australia or New Zealand for my birthday at least once so I can celebrate my bday in the summer! Oh yeah!
- My blog needs to be pimped out better, I have seen some awesome graphics and designs while surfing.
- I need kids! Well not really but some of the best stories (and funniest) I have read revolve around kids.
- I need to step up my blogging skills. I am thinking my blog is boring ha ha.
- There are alot of talented decorators and lovers of Christmas out there :)
- I need a mantle.
- I am more of a minimalist than I thought. (Not saying I am a complete minimalist, just closer to that end of the spectrum than I thought.)
So those are some things I learned. Now no more time for blogging I have to get back to reading!!!