Thursday, September 13, 2007

Highschool Bans Wearing American Flag

Ok, I try very very hard to not be racist, prejudice, and at times I try to be politically correct but this is one time when I say I KNOW THEY DIDN'T!

The above article basically says that the highschool cannot wear any flag because they didn't want to discriminate or some stupid crap like that.

Excuse me?!?!

This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! Don't like the flag or anything else about it, GO AWAY!

Our nation's flag should not be included in a "cannot be worn" list. What next? You cannot wear the words USA?

I am so mad right now I cannot even post properly.

This country is on the path to ruin and I am scared.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to take this country back out of the hands of lawyers and politicians and give it back to the People.
Well said Imp.
tc

lime said...

ok, excuse me but....wtf are these people smoking?????