Saturday, August 4, 2007

Hey Everybody

Hey Everybody!

Beautiful boy here. It has been awhile since I was able to leave a post on my Imp Aunt's blog. I have been up to lots of fun stuff lately. I got to play with my Imp Aunt today and had my pictures taken because....well because I am a beautiful boy and people like taking my picture. I am saying more things these days and I love to repeat them a hundred kazillion times. My favorite word is No, well to say not to hear. But who likes to be told "no"?

I am still plotting on how to take over the world but that is still a work in progress. For now I just practice getting my way, talking, and keeping my mommy, daddy, brother, and favorite Imp aunt under my "cute" spell. Well I have to go because it is my bedtime, must have my beauty sleep!

No comments: