Wednesday, March 8, 2006


Well I was thinking that maybe you could pick me up because I have been laying on the floor here for at least three seconds and that is way too long for someone as cute as me to be laying here. I was thinking if you picked me up you could google over me then perhaps carry me around so I can see things from your height and be spoiled more as usu.......










Ohhhh hello everyone, uhh ha ha I was just umm talking...anyway Beautiful Baby here again! It has been awhile and since I am having technical difficulties with relaying the message I wish to be held I thought I would say hello to everyone out in Blogland. And yes before you ask, this toy tastes wonderful! I see my favorite Imp aunt has been somewhat slack with her posting, well both of her computers at home have died and she hasn't had time to fix them and well when she is at work, much to her dismay she actually has to work! Ha ha! So in a week or so I will be eight months, I am getting closer and closer to that 1 year mark where my big brother, Mr. Nephew, can stop saying I am zero when people ask him how old I am. Do you realize he is already petitioning for a baby sister! He hasn't even had me around for a full eight months and is already wanting to replace me from "baby of the house" status with a female baby....hello?? That is not cool. I really must learn to talk so I can place my protest properly. I tried to protest the other day when he spoke of the baby sister again but my beautiful mommy thought I was hungry...she cannot be blamed for not understanding the "No baby sister" protest compared to the "i am hungry" protest, the inflections of the wail are very similar.
So here I am, laying on the floor, waiting to be held and spoiled, and pondering my fate if this request for a baby sister by my older brother is heeded. I will have to smile extra cute to mommy so she will realize I am all the beautiful baby she needs!

2 comments:

Breazy said...

hehehe how adorable !

Freakazojd said...

SOOOO cute!