Tuesday, January 24, 2006



This wonderful picture is of a waterfall I have actually seen! and I plan on returning there very soon and when it gets warmer I am all about getting in the water! Thank you to Omar for giving me the picture.

This Imp went hiking the other day with some friends and it was so much fun. I have not truly been hiking in a long time and it was refreshing to remember how much I used to like doing such activities. It was so invigorating that afterwards instead of being tired I was pumped and hyper. I can't wait to go again and hope the rain holds off.

So I have been abit lax in posting but then again I have been postless in thought, I would bring up a new post page and stare at it blankly. It is horrible! I must renew my creativity, something is happening, I shall try brainstorming and such tonight to see if I cannot get the creative juices flowing again so I can post more interesting stuff than my writer's block.

1 comment:

Bsoholic said...

Pretty waterfall!

I can understand the postless in thought. I've been there quite a few times! Sometimes it just helps to not post for a few days then eventually you'll have something to say or write about. Works for me usually.