Thursday, December 8, 2005

Ugh


This Imp borrowed this picture from another blog I have read. Despite the cheerful, vivacious nature this Imp has during the day, I am not in any form or fashion a morning person! I enjoy my sleep very very much! We have discussed Narco before and her habit of turning the alarm off before the rest of us wake up therefore making us late. It is one reason I have three alarms, plus the fact....I hate getting up in the mornings before at the earliest 8:30!
I should be excited. Should being the operative word. All my friends are coming to see the play tonight, and I am very glad but I woke up with watery, itchy eyes, sniffles and a very blah air about me. This Imp is finding it hard to be impish this morning. My brain is befuddled....even more than usual! Kitty woke me up six times in the night for no reason! I forgot to make brownies I said I would bring for a going away party. I forgot my lunch. My shoe has a hole in it. I would have forgotten my head had it not been attached! I have a tension headache...I am too young to have tension headaches!
I got an e-mail from a friend when I got to work, which perked my spirits a good bit, but still not up to my 100% and I need to be for tonight! Ugh Ugh Ugh! Can I go to bed and restart? Like a computer, Ctrl Alt Delete and restart, reboot, maybe work better this time? Ok I will stop whining, sorry :(
Hmm some good news:

17 Days til Christmas!
Reindeer

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting Santa'sReindeer, every single one of them, from Rudolf to Blitzen........had to be girls. We should've known. Only women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night, and not get lost!!!
Ha ha, this trivia fact fits my mood even though it doesn't tell of the origin of the reindeer is still funny! The above picture of garfield and the fact about reindeer were borrow from Jodesblog
Ohh different direction now, but this Imp has officially been banned, by the Boss lady, from smiling, waving, or even looking at truck drivers on the way home from work. Now this Imp swears her innocence on all accounts, am just a friendly person and smiled one time...One time...and the truck seemed to follow us and stay on our tail or at our side forever! Boss lady says it was because I smiled. But the boys keep saying "Pass that big truck mama, pass it!" and it makes me smile as I am looking at the "big truck" we are passing. Totally innocent here! Is just friendliness, it is not as if I am giving my special smile, that is reserved for certian unnamed people, but alas the Boss lady said no more smiling, waving, or even looking! I blame this incident totally on personality # 4: Noshy, she is the personality who is overly friendly, would talk to a wall, and knows no strangers.
She is allowed out quite alot actually, probably one of the main ruling personalities though not above the Imp of course but definitely on the board of directors. It does make this Imp laugh at how Noshy used to scare the mom and the dad quite alot because as a child she was on the board of directors then too and the parents didn't like how she talked to strangers. We had to create a "talking to strangers" policy book until a legal age was reached. Ha ha. Multiple personalites can be fun at times!
Well this Imp has to go, feeling abit better now that I have whined, educated, and mused abit on this blog, but work must be done...ugh!

2 comments:

CozyMama said...

you borrow(steal) :) my stuff and you do not even comment on my blog, how rude as the little girl says on full house. Just kidding, you can take whatever you want, just comment next time.

CozyMama said...

oh thanks for the link in your post.